The subtitle of this slick and exceedingly odd proselytizing tool — In Search of America’s National Treasure — conjures up images of Nicolas Cage poring over the Declaration of Independence. Instead, former Growing Pains star Kirk Cameron, a born-again evangelical Christian, takes the screen, talking with experts who back up his message (but none who might not) that the United States was founded as a Christian country and must abide by the Gospel to avoid ruin. Viewers who already agree will agree; those who don’t, won’t. C
MONUMENTAL In Search of America's National Treasure (Pyro Pictures)
Genre: Documentary; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season
Posted March 30 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters