The subtitle of this slick and exceedingly odd proselytizing tool — In Search of America’s National Treasure — conjures up images of Nicolas Cage poring over the Declaration of Independence. Instead, former Growing Pains star Kirk Cameron, a born-again evangelical Christian, takes the screen, talking with experts who back up his message (but none who might not) that the United States was founded as a Christian country and must abide by the Gospel to avoid ruin. Viewers who already agree will agree; those who don’t, won’t. C
MONUMENTAL In Search of America's National Treasure (Pyro Pictures)
Genre: Documentary; Release Date Limited: 03/27/2012; Runtime (in minutes): 90
Posted March 30 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade