Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof tweeted the below pic of his Mega Millions lotto ticket – playing the numbers that Hurley and the island made famous: 4-8-15-16-23-42. “How could I resist?” he asked. Lindelof then boldly crossed the social media streams by breeding his Mega Millions reference with a Game of Thrones-inspired tweet: “If I win the lottery, I will pay off all Lannister debts, thereby forcing them to come up with a new motto.” Here’s your pic:
Posted March 31 2012 — 12:16 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!