When this Cali crew first blazed onto the scene in 2011, they straddled the line between scary public enemy and media darling. Their latest suggests they’ve chosen a side — or at least it’s chosen them. ”Still suicidal,” the group’s ? de facto leader Tyler, the Creator raps, ”but some assume that I’m cool now/Because I got a f—ing award in my room now.” Robbed of their outsider status, the ? boys swap horror for hormones on The OF Tape, Vol 2., giddily trading tall tales and witty obscenities. For better or worse, OF might actually be growing up. B?
BRIGHT FUTURE The Cali hip-hop group opts to swim upstream and fill their latest with musical obscenities (Roger Kisby/Getty Images)
Posted April 4 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!