When this Cali crew first blazed onto the scene in 2011, they straddled the line between scary public enemy and media darling. Their latest suggests they’ve chosen a side — or at least it’s chosen them. ”Still suicidal,” the group’s ? de facto leader Tyler, the Creator raps, ”but some assume that I’m cool now/Because I got a f—ing award in my room now.” Robbed of their outsider status, the ? boys swap horror for hormones on The OF Tape, Vol 2., giddily trading tall tales and witty obscenities. For better or worse, OF might actually be growing up. B?
BRIGHT FUTURE The Cali hip-hop group opts to swim upstream and fill their latest with musical obscenities (Roger Kisby/Getty Images)
Posted April 4 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!