When this Cali crew first blazed onto the scene in 2011, they straddled the line between scary public enemy and media darling. Their latest suggests they’ve chosen a side — or at least it’s chosen them. ”Still suicidal,” the group’s ? de facto leader Tyler, the Creator raps, ”but some assume that I’m cool now/Because I got a f—ing award in my room now.” Robbed of their outsider status, the ? boys swap horror for hormones on The OF Tape, Vol 2., giddily trading tall tales and witty obscenities. For better or worse, OF might actually be growing up. B?
BRIGHT FUTURE The Cali hip-hop group opts to swim upstream and fill their latest with musical obscenities (Roger Kisby/Getty Images)
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save