When this Cali crew first blazed onto the scene in 2011, they straddled the line between scary public enemy and media darling. Their latest suggests they’ve chosen a side — or at least it’s chosen them. ”Still suicidal,” the group’s ? de facto leader Tyler, the Creator raps, ”but some assume that I’m cool now/Because I got a f—ing award in my room now.” Robbed of their outsider status, the ? boys swap horror for hormones on The OF Tape, Vol 2., giddily trading tall tales and witty obscenities. For better or worse, OF might actually be growing up. B?
BRIGHT FUTURE The Cali hip-hop group opts to swim upstream and fill their latest with musical obscenities (Roger Kisby/Getty Images)
Posted April 4 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Halloween ComicFest 2016: Here are all the free comics you can get
- Joel McHale on 'The Great Indoors': 'We are equal opportunity offenders'
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' wraps production
- The 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' tweet crossover you need to see
- 'Peanuts' meets 'Stranger Things' in clever mash-up video
- 'Girl Meets World': Eric Matthews is running for president
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Peek inside NYC’s magical speakeasy, the Blind Pig