West Hollywood’s Sheriff’s Station confirmed to EW that actress Amanda Bynes was arrested for a DUI at 3 a.m. Friday morning. While attempting to pass a stopped police car, the What I Like About You star accidentally ran her BMW into the back of the other vehicle; she was subsequently arrested and booked at the Sheriff’s Station. Bynes’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Posted April 6 2012 — 12:47 PM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!