West Hollywood’s Sheriff’s Station confirmed to EW that actress Amanda Bynes was arrested for a DUI at 3 a.m. Friday morning. While attempting to pass a stopped police car, the What I Like About You star accidentally ran her BMW into the back of the other vehicle; she was subsequently arrested and booked at the Sheriff’s Station. Bynes’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Posted April 6 2012 — 12:47 PM EDT
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- Hulu exec explains '19 Kids & Counting' nix
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy