West Hollywood’s Sheriff’s Station confirmed to EW that actress Amanda Bynes was arrested for a DUI at 3 a.m. Friday morning. While attempting to pass a stopped police car, the What I Like About You star accidentally ran her BMW into the back of the other vehicle; she was subsequently arrested and booked at the Sheriff’s Station. Bynes’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Posted April 6 2012 — 12:47 PM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum