Mac and Dee and baby makes three! Er, four. People reports that It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actors Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney welcomed a son, Leo Grey McElhenney, in the wee hours Thursday, April 5. Leo is the couple’s second child; their first son, Axel Lee, was born in the fall of 2010. Olson and McElhenney have starred in FX’s quirky comedy since 2005. The pair married in September 2008.
Posted April 6 2012 — 9:45 AM EDT
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!