Mac and Dee and baby makes three! Er, four. People reports that It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actors Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney welcomed a son, Leo Grey McElhenney, in the wee hours Thursday, April 5. Leo is the couple’s second child; their first son, Axel Lee, was born in the fall of 2010. Olson and McElhenney have starred in FX’s quirky comedy since 2005. The pair married in September 2008.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Netflix, Marvel name Cheo Hodari Coker as 'Luke Cage' showrunner
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' finally grunts toward theaters Feb. 19
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!