EW has confirmed that Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin has been arrested for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin. The New York Post initially reported that Sabourin was booked on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking at the 30 Rock star’s apartment in downtown Manhattan; reportedly, she had also harassed the actor at his Hamptons home and via text and email. Sabourin met Baldwin on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash, a 2002 film in which Baldwin makes a cameo. IMDB credits Sabourin as a unit publicist on the movie’s crew.
Posted April 9 2012 — 1:41 PM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!