EW has confirmed that Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin has been arrested for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin. The New York Post initially reported that Sabourin was booked on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking at the 30 Rock star’s apartment in downtown Manhattan; reportedly, she had also harassed the actor at his Hamptons home and via text and email. Sabourin met Baldwin on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash, a 2002 film in which Baldwin makes a cameo. IMDB credits Sabourin as a unit publicist on the movie’s crew.
Posted April 9 2012 — 1:41 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters