EW has confirmed that Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin has been arrested for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin. The New York Post initially reported that Sabourin was booked on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking at the 30 Rock star’s apartment in downtown Manhattan; reportedly, she had also harassed the actor at his Hamptons home and via text and email. Sabourin met Baldwin on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash, a 2002 film in which Baldwin makes a cameo. IMDB credits Sabourin as a unit publicist on the movie’s crew.
Posted April 9 2012 — 1:41 PM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!