EW has confirmed that Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin has been arrested for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin. The New York Post initially reported that Sabourin was booked on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking at the 30 Rock star’s apartment in downtown Manhattan; reportedly, she had also harassed the actor at his Hamptons home and via text and email. Sabourin met Baldwin on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash, a 2002 film in which Baldwin makes a cameo. IMDB credits Sabourin as a unit publicist on the movie’s crew.
Posted April 9 2012 — 1:41 PM EDT
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 'iZombie' boss on Major's downward spiral
- 'Manhattan': Ashley Zukerman on the atom bomb drama's explosive Season 2
- There's a Will Ferrell-themed bar in New York
- 'The Flash' postmortem: Scoop on those surprise returns, Stein's fiery condition
- Miley Cyrus and the Flaming Lips are planning a completely naked show (fans, too)
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6