Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his wife Candice Crawford have welcomed a son. Hawkins Crawford Romo was born on Monday, April 9, People reports. “Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family,” Cowboys spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in a statement. “He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 p.m., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom.” This is the first child for the couple, who wed in May 2011. Crawford’s brother is Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford. Romo was previously linked to Jessica Simpson; the pair split in 2009.
Posted April 10 2012 — 7:04 PM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!