Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his wife Candice Crawford have welcomed a son. Hawkins Crawford Romo was born on Monday, April 9, People reports. “Hawkins Crawford Romo is now a part of the Dallas Cowboys family,” Cowboys spokesperson Rich Dalrymple said in a statement. “He came into this world on 4/9/12 at 5:30 p.m., 8 lbs. and 8 oz. All is well with mom.” This is the first child for the couple, who wed in May 2011. Crawford’s brother is Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford. Romo was previously linked to Jessica Simpson; the pair split in 2009.
Posted April 10 2012 — 7:04 PM EDT
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'