The Good Wife star Chris Noth has some “Big” news: He has married fiancée Tara Wilson, reports People. The former Sex and the City heartthrob proposed to Wilson in 2009. They first met when she worked at his New York City club The Cutting Room. They have a 4-year-old son named Orion Christopher. The ceremony was held on Maui on April 6.
Posted April 11 2012 — 4:05 PM EDT
- 'Frozen Free Fall: Icy Shot' gives players Elsa's ice powers — exclusive
- Cartoon Network's 'Adventure Time' ending in 2018
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Wilmer Valderrama join Festival People en Español
- Maren Morris' Country Revolution
- Shawn Mendes and James Corden compete in generational riff-off
- Samantha Bee rips Donald Trump for Miss Universe comments
- Trevor Noah brands Donald Trump a 'master of sexism'