Here at PopWatch we’re committed to keeping you informed about the things you may not need to know, but that you want to know. So, which actress gets so teary-eyes chopping onions she’s been known to wear sunglasses on top of her regular glasses?
The answer is May Vogue cover girl and “enthusiastic amateur chef” Scarlett Johansson, who did an interview while getting a lesson on proper knife technique. Other fun facts worth noting:
• According to her friend and Avengers costar Chris Evans, “I always say that if you were on a road trip, you’d definitely want Scarlett in your car…. She’s kind of always laughing, even when she’s in a bad mood.”
• But she likes deep conversation when she drinks. “We started sipping dirty martinis with some friends of hers, and she opened a debate, which was ‘Are you born a killer, or are you made into a killer?’” Stella McCartney says. “I thought, wow, she’s not just a pretty blonde actor.”
• She liked to watch pro wrestling on TV when she was young.
• She describes her divorce from Ryan Reynolds as “comically amicable.” She’s also remained friends with Sean Penn. She’s now dating a New York–based advertising creative director named Nate Naylor.
• She confirms that when you’ve been hacked and your nude photos are leaked, you assume everyone has seen them. ‘“When all those photos came out, of course I go out to dinner and think, God— it, these people have all seen my…. That’s terrible. You know what I mean? You can’t not think that. Even if they haven’t, you’re paranoid.”
‘Avengers’ premiere: Who would win an Avenger battle royale?
Essential Info: Jennifer Love Hewitt likes her boobs too
Essential info: Which actress thinks you’re taken aback that she’s ‘easygoing but not necessarily stupid’?