Mindy McCready welcomed son Zayne this week, People reports. While reports earlier this year said that the country singer was having twins, just one baby arrived on Monday. “At the time of the initial announcement surrounding Mindy’s pregnancy, in consideration of her size, Mindy was certain she was carrying twins; a misinterpreted sonogram seemed to support her feelings and excitement,” McCready’s rep told E! News. Zayne is her first child with boyfriend David Wilson; she has another son, Zander, with ex Billy McKnight.
Posted April 12 2012 — 8:50 PM EDT
- Duggar parents book Fox News interview
- Chris Farley documentary will debut this summer
- Lena Dunham: Hillary Clinton support has nothing to do with gender
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2