Mindy McCready welcomed son Zayne this week, People reports. While reports earlier this year said that the country singer was having twins, just one baby arrived on Monday. “At the time of the initial announcement surrounding Mindy’s pregnancy, in consideration of her size, Mindy was certain she was carrying twins; a misinterpreted sonogram seemed to support her feelings and excitement,” McCready’s rep told E! News. Zayne is her first child with boyfriend David Wilson; she has another son, Zander, with ex Billy McKnight.
Posted April 12 2012 — 8:50 PM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?