Aaron Sorkin likes to keep his friends close whenever he starts a new gig. (See: repeat appearances for actors Martin Sheen, Joshua Malina, and Bradley Whitford in projects like The American President, The West Wing, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.) And he’ll continue the tradition on his new HBO drama The Newsroom: EW has learned exclusively that Jesse Eisenberg — who played Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network, which earned Sorkin an Oscar for writing — has a surprise voice cameo in the debut episode of the series, which stars Jeff Daniels and Emily Mortimer, and bows June 24.
Posted April 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50