Once merely a funny-hat-wearing antidote to John Mayer’s Serious Rock Guy poses, Mraz has accrued a major fan base thanks to hits like ”I’m Yours” and ”I Won’t Give Up.” Many of the hacky-sacking grooves on his fourth album settle for snoozy gentility. But he tiptoes the line on Love Is a Four Letter Word between hammock-strung wisdom and twee naïveté with such goofball charisma that otherwise forgettable love-each-other-doodles like ”Everything Is Sound” become sweetly breezy anthems. B
Love Is a Four Letter WordOnce merely a funny-hat-wearing antidote to John Mayer's Serious Rock Guy poses, Mraz has accrued a major fan base thanks to hits like ''I'm Yours'' and '...Love Is a Four Letter WordPopOnce merely a funny-hat-wearing antidote to John Mayer's Serious Rock Guy poses, Mraz has accrued a major fan base thanks to hits like ''I'm Yours'' and '...2012-04-13
EASY TO 'LOVE' The musical wordsmith employs his breezy nuances to his latest album
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Jason Mraz; Music Label: Atlantic
Posted April 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Ellen Pompeo's choice to stay ‘based solely on age'
- Jimmy Kimmel's Baby Bachelorette contestants tell all
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years