Oh, that Lisa Lampanelli. She’s a randy one! Whether she’s roasting celebrities, yelling at Venezuelan models, performing puppetry, doing stand-up comedy…. Wait, performing puppetry? That’s right. In tonight’s episode, Lisa and new teammate Clay Aiken will be forced to perform with the Jim Henson Company’s adult improv puppet show, Stuffed and Unstrung. Predictably, it doesn’t take long for things to get a bit blue. But you don’t have to wait until tonight to catch their act. We’ve got an exclusive clip for you right here and right now! Why is Clay discussing warts in underareas, and why is Lisa yelling at Clay to “Do it! Do it ! Do it!”? You’ll have to click on the video player to see for yourself. And then treat yourself to another exclusive clip from tonight’s episode as Teresa Giudice tries to get some “jungle fever” brewing between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O’Day. (It’s even more disturbing than it sounds.) Finally, for more reality TV ramblings, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale