Dave Haywood, the last single member of country supergroup Lady Antebellum, married Kelli Cashiola on a private farm outside of Nashville Saturday night. His bandmates Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott attended and singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided music for an intimate outdoor ceremony. People has a lovely photo of the newlyweds.
Posted April 15 2012 — 4:30 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday