Dave Haywood, the last single member of country supergroup Lady Antebellum, married Kelli Cashiola on a private farm outside of Nashville Saturday night. His bandmates Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott attended and singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided music for an intimate outdoor ceremony. People has a lovely photo of the newlyweds.
Posted April 15 2012 — 4:30 PM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'