Dave Haywood, the last single member of country supergroup Lady Antebellum, married Kelli Cashiola on a private farm outside of Nashville Saturday night. His bandmates Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott attended and singer/songwriter Dave Barnes provided music for an intimate outdoor ceremony. People has a lovely photo of the newlyweds.
Posted April 15 2012 — 4:30 PM EDT
- Complications canceled at USA after one season
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- Julian Seinfeld's lemonade stand shut down by the police
- J.K. Rowling applauds 'Harry Potter' stars' Twitter rivalry
- 'NCIS: LA' sneak peek: Callen is going rogue
- 'Hindsight' canceled by VH1
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!