You’ve read the books. You’ve seen the movies. You’ve seen the other movie. Now get ready for yet another way to experience The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: a graphic novel. DC Entertainment will release the full book in November, but a free preview of the first chapter will be available starting this Wednesday. Click through to get an exclusive early look at four full pages from the Dragon Tattoo graphic novel. First up: Check out Lisbeth’s graphic-novel look (and Pixies t-shirt!) as she visits her mother.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!