You’ve read the books. You’ve seen the movies. You’ve seen the other movie. Now get ready for yet another way to experience The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: a graphic novel. DC Entertainment will release the full book in November, but a free preview of the first chapter will be available starting this Wednesday. Click through to get an exclusive early look at four full pages from the Dragon Tattoo graphic novel. First up: Check out Lisbeth’s graphic-novel look (and Pixies t-shirt!) as she visits her mother.
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Marvel’s 'Jessica Jones' casts 'Grey’s Anatomy' alum Rachael Taylor
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Elena of Avalor will be Disney's first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters