You’ve read the books. You’ve seen the movies. You’ve seen the other movie. Now get ready for yet another way to experience The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: a graphic novel. DC Entertainment will release the full book in November, but a free preview of the first chapter will be available starting this Wednesday. Click through to get an exclusive early look at four full pages from the Dragon Tattoo graphic novel. First up: Check out Lisbeth’s graphic-novel look (and Pixies t-shirt!) as she visits her mother.
Posted April 16 2012 — 10:28 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers