You’ve read the books. You’ve seen the movies. You’ve seen the other movie. Now get ready for yet another way to experience The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: a graphic novel. DC Entertainment will release the full book in November, but a free preview of the first chapter will be available starting this Wednesday. Click through to get an exclusive early look at four full pages from the Dragon Tattoo graphic novel. First up: Check out Lisbeth’s graphic-novel look (and Pixies t-shirt!) as she visits her mother.
Posted April 16 2012 — 10:28 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt