Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, are expecting their fifth child, reports People. Hanson, the middle member of sibling boy band Hanson, married Natalie in 2002. The two are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 6, River, 5, and Viggo, 3. “Natalie and I are so anxious to meet our fifth mini-Hanson” he said. “As are the four siblings at home who are counting the days to the arrival.”
(<strong></strong>Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
Posted April 18 2012 — 12:55 PM EDT
- See the first preview of Valiant Entertainment's 'Death-Defying Dr. Mirage: Second Lives'
- Do you speak fluent Gilmore? Who said it: Rory or Lorelai?
- Bernie Sanders to appear on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- 'Quantico' holds up but it was a tough night for 'The Good Wife'
- See the extremely NSFW red-band trailer for 'Triple 9'
- John Mayer praises Miley Cyrus new album as 'whack genius'
- Amy Schumer & Jennifer Lawrence have another new project