Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, are expecting their fifth child, reports People. Hanson, the middle member of sibling boy band Hanson, married Natalie in 2002. The two are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 6, River, 5, and Viggo, 3. “Natalie and I are so anxious to meet our fifth mini-Hanson” he said. “As are the four siblings at home who are counting the days to the arrival.”
(<strong></strong>Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
Posted April 18 2012 — 12:55 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters