He’s documented fast food and Comic-Con, but Morgan Spurlock’s latest subject is a bit hairier. Mansome, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Fesitval on April 21, looks at mens’ grooming habits – from eyebrow threading to mustache trimming and yes, what happens with the hair down there. Jason Batemen, Will Arnett, Zack Galifianakis and Paul Rudd are among the stars waxing poetic about manscaping techniques. Take a look at the brand new trailer, after the jump.
Posted April 20 2012 — 3:22 PM EDT
- Jewel announces new album
- Vicious Brothers to direct script by writer of 'You're Next,' 'The Guest'
- Check out behind-the-scenes footage from 'Bad Blood' music video
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!