He’s documented fast food and Comic-Con, but Morgan Spurlock’s latest subject is a bit hairier. Mansome, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Fesitval on April 21, looks at mens’ grooming habits – from eyebrow threading to mustache trimming and yes, what happens with the hair down there. Jason Batemen, Will Arnett, Zack Galifianakis and Paul Rudd are among the stars waxing poetic about manscaping techniques. Take a look at the brand new trailer, after the jump.
Posted April 20 2012 — 3:22 PM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'