He’s documented fast food and Comic-Con, but Morgan Spurlock’s latest subject is a bit hairier. Mansome, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Fesitval on April 21, looks at mens’ grooming habits – from eyebrow threading to mustache trimming and yes, what happens with the hair down there. Jason Batemen, Will Arnett, Zack Galifianakis and Paul Rudd are among the stars waxing poetic about manscaping techniques. Take a look at the brand new trailer, after the jump.
Posted April 20 2012 — 3:22 PM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'