He’s documented fast food and Comic-Con, but Morgan Spurlock’s latest subject is a bit hairier. Mansome, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Fesitval on April 21, looks at mens’ grooming habits – from eyebrow threading to mustache trimming and yes, what happens with the hair down there. Jason Batemen, Will Arnett, Zack Galifianakis and Paul Rudd are among the stars waxing poetic about manscaping techniques. Take a look at the brand new trailer, after the jump.
Posted April 20 2012 — 3:22 PM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!