He’s documented fast food and Comic-Con, but Morgan Spurlock’s latest subject is a bit hairier. Mansome, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Fesitval on April 21, looks at mens’ grooming habits – from eyebrow threading to mustache trimming and yes, what happens with the hair down there. Jason Batemen, Will Arnett, Zack Galifianakis and Paul Rudd are among the stars waxing poetic about manscaping techniques. Take a look at the brand new trailer, after the jump.
Posted April 20 2012 — 3:22 PM EDT
- George Clooney describes how 'bananas' it was to do 'Facts of Life'
- What time are the Grammys? And other burning questions answered!
- Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton sings 'I Can't Make You Love Me' on 'SNL'
- See Kanye West vs. Kyle Mooney in an 'SNL' rap battle
- Kanye West performs 'Highlights,' 'Ultralight Beam' on 'SNL'
- 'The Silence of the Lambs' still screams after 25 years
- A look back at the time 'Silence of the Lambs' won big at the Oscars