Falling Skies star Noah Wyle has taken a page from the playbook of his former ER co-star George Clooney by getting arrested at a political protest today in Washington, D.C. EW has confirmed that the actor was arrested along with 75 others for “unlawful conduct” during a demonstration this afternoon. Wyle joined grassroots group ADAPT for a fun run they organized yesterday, and this is the group with which he was reportedly protesting with today in an effort to convince Congress not to cut Medicaid. Reps for Wyle’s camp had not responded to EW’s request for comment at time of publication.
Posted April 23 2012 — 3:16 PM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel