Falling Skies star Noah Wyle has taken a page from the playbook of his former ER co-star George Clooney by getting arrested at a political protest today in Washington, D.C. EW has confirmed that the actor was arrested along with 75 others for “unlawful conduct” during a demonstration this afternoon. Wyle joined grassroots group ADAPT for a fun run they organized yesterday, and this is the group with which he was reportedly protesting with today in an effort to convince Congress not to cut Medicaid. Reps for Wyle’s camp had not responded to EW’s request for comment at time of publication.
Posted April 23 2012 — 3:16 PM EDT
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team