Falling Skies star Noah Wyle has taken a page from the playbook of his former ER co-star George Clooney by getting arrested at a political protest today in Washington, D.C. EW has confirmed that the actor was arrested along with 75 others for “unlawful conduct” during a demonstration this afternoon. Wyle joined grassroots group ADAPT for a fun run they organized yesterday, and this is the group with which he was reportedly protesting with today in an effort to convince Congress not to cut Medicaid. Reps for Wyle’s camp had not responded to EW’s request for comment at time of publication.
Posted April 23 2012 — 3:16 PM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors