Falling Skies star Noah Wyle has taken a page from the playbook of his former ER co-star George Clooney by getting arrested at a political protest today in Washington, D.C. EW has confirmed that the actor was arrested along with 75 others for “unlawful conduct” during a demonstration this afternoon. Wyle joined grassroots group ADAPT for a fun run they organized yesterday, and this is the group with which he was reportedly protesting with today in an effort to convince Congress not to cut Medicaid. Reps for Wyle’s camp had not responded to EW’s request for comment at time of publication.
Posted April 23 2012 — 3:16 PM EDT
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!