Lawyers for Bobby Brown reported to Los Angeles County Superior Court today and entered a plea of “no contest” to a charge stemming from a late March incident in which Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI. According to CNN, the singer, who was not in court himself, was sentenced to 36 months of probation, a day in jail, and 90 days in an alcohol treatment facility. Charges against Brown for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license were dropped.
Posted April 26 2012 — 11:56 AM EDT
- Will Smith says fans can expect new music, tour with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Overcrowded Best Actress race forces strong contenders to supporting category
- See Dave Grohl call out disengaged fans at Foo Fighters show
- 'Flash' movie lands director
- Nicholas Sparks is producing a semi-autobiographical comedy at ABC
- See the first preview of Valiant Entertainment's 'Death-Defying Dr. Mirage: Second Lives'
- Do you speak fluent Gilmore? Who said it: Rory or Lorelai?