Lawyers for Bobby Brown reported to Los Angeles County Superior Court today and entered a plea of “no contest” to a charge stemming from a late March incident in which Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI. According to CNN, the singer, who was not in court himself, was sentenced to 36 months of probation, a day in jail, and 90 days in an alcohol treatment facility. Charges against Brown for drunk driving and driving with a suspended license were dropped.
Posted April 26 2012 — 11:56 AM EDT
- Angelina Jolie's divorce team working with fixer who inspired 'Scandal'
- Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to team up in 'Marvel Heroes''
- Beyoncé pays tribute to Jay Z, Blue Ivy in Ivy Park video
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon fight over who Tom Brady loves more
- Nate Parker addresses 1999 rape case in '60 Minutes' preview
- 'Luke Cage': Why it's more than just a superhero show
- Michelle Obama showers Zendaya with compliments in new video