If you’ve ever wished that you could watch Darren Criss belt out a few tunes on a Fox comedy besides Glee, Sunday is your lucky day. This week on Fox’s The Cleveland Show, Cleveland, Jr. joins the church choir just so he can spend time with a pious choir girl named Vanessa (voiced by returning guest star Fergie), prompting Jewish boy-turned-choir boy Hunter (Criss) to challenge Junior for Vanessa’s affections. But Vanessa may prove to be more of a hot handful than either of them bargained for. Wondering what kind of music the three of them would make together? Wonder no more. You can preview right here. And watch that second video for more snippets of the episode, titled “Jesus Walks,” as well as an interview with the non-animated version of Criss.
Posted April 27 2012 — 8:48 PM EDT
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect