Sarah Michelle Gellar is pregnant again, reports People. The Ringer star and husband Freddie Prinze, Jr., met on the set of 2002’s Scooby-Doo and will celebrate their 10th anniversary in September. The new baby will join 2-year-old daughter Charlotte Grace. According to People, Gellar and Prinze “are thrilled. They love their little girl more than anything in the world and know that love will only multiply. She is such a fantastic mom; it is just great news.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as 'Suicide Squad' Joker: David Ayer tweets a photo
- Why Tidal's success (or failure) doesn't matter
- Celebrities express their support for Bruce Jenner