Sarah Michelle Gellar is pregnant again, reports People. The Ringer star and husband Freddie Prinze, Jr., met on the set of 2002’s Scooby-Doo and will celebrate their 10th anniversary in September. The new baby will join 2-year-old daughter Charlotte Grace. According to People, Gellar and Prinze “are thrilled. They love their little girl more than anything in the world and know that love will only multiply. She is such a fantastic mom; it is just great news.”
Posted April 27 2012 — 12:32 PM EDT
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'