Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Posted April 30 2012 — 3:13 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles