Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Posted April 30 2012 — 3:13 PM EDT
- Danny Brown on how 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' influenced his new album
- Zach Braff set to star in, direct ABC comedy pilot 'Start Up'
- Zachary Quinto to narrate new John Scalzi novella 'The Dispatcher'
- Woody Allen's mysterious TV show releases first photos
- 'Anastasia' musical journeys to the past with enchanting new artwork
- Merle Dandridge: 'Greenleaf' season finale will be 'explosive'
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner: 'We did not seek to make anybody angry'