Five-year-old Ramona Sarsgaard has a new baby sister. People reports that her celebrity parents Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard welcomed their second daughter, baby Gloria Ray on Thursday, April 19 in New York City. The pair married in 2009. Sarsgaard, 41, will next appear in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Linda Lovelace biopic; Gyllenhaal, 34, will star in HBO’s upcoming adaptation of The Corrections.
Posted April 30 2012 — 3:13 PM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?