Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are first-time parents! The couple welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson on May 1, Simpson announced on her website. “We are so grateful for all of the love, support, and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” the Fashion Star mentor wrote. Simpson revealed her pregnancy last Halloween.
Posted May 1 2012 — 12:23 PM EDT
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch