Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are first-time parents! The couple welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson on May 1, Simpson announced on her website. “We are so grateful for all of the love, support, and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” the Fashion Star mentor wrote. Simpson revealed her pregnancy last Halloween.
Posted May 1 2012 — 12:23 PM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!