Actor and former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez and his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, welcomed daughter Lauryn Anabelle Martinez on Wednesday evening, People reports. The Dancing With the Stars victor first met Gonzalez-Jones on the set of All My Children in 2008; she was working as a production assistant, while he was playing soldier Brot Monroe. Martinez won a coveted mirror ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars’ 13th season – along with his partner, veteran dancer Karina Smirnoff.
Posted May 3 2012 — 9:33 AM EDT
- What EW staffers are thankful for this year
- Big Apple Circus performer juggles at 'Hamilton' pre-show
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes & her leading ladies
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'