Actor and former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez and his girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, welcomed daughter Lauryn Anabelle Martinez on Wednesday evening, People reports. The Dancing With the Stars victor first met Gonzalez-Jones on the set of All My Children in 2008; she was working as a production assistant, while he was playing soldier Brot Monroe. Martinez won a coveted mirror ball trophy on Dancing With the Stars’ 13th season – along with his partner, veteran dancer Karina Smirnoff.
Posted May 3 2012 — 9:33 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Eileen' by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Tyler, the Creator hints that Odd Future may be no more
- Little Mix covers Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's 'Pretty Girls'
- 'Felt' red-band trailer: Psychological thriller tackles rape culture
- Hilary Duff releases a second, Tinder-less 'Sparks' video
- 'Graceland' taps 'Elementary' star Lucy Liu to direct season 3 episode
- 'Inside Out'-inspired adventure awaits players of new 'Disney Infinity 3.0'game