French filmmaker Mia Hansen-L%oslash;ve brings the same understanding of deep emotion she displayed three years ago in The Father of My Children to this acute drama of young romance and passionate sex, as well as what you learn when you lose both. Teenage Camille (quicksilver Lola Créton) thinks she’ll die when her beloved, Sullivan (Sebastian Urzendowsky), leaves her to explore the world; her depression is voluptuous, lasting for years. No spoiler: She doesn’t die. She merely discovers that love is more complicated than a 15-year-old girl can know. (Also available on VOD) A-
DEEP EMOTION Camille (Lola Creton) and Sullivan (Sebastian Urzendowsky) in Goodby First Love (Carole Bethuel)
Genre: Drama; Starring: Lola Creton; Release Date Limited: 04/20/2012; Runtime (in minutes): 110
Posted May 4 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor