Lifetime has renewed its saucy Jennifer Love Hewitt soap The Client List, ordering 15 episodes for 2013. Hewitt stars as Riley, a Texas mother of two who resorts to giving happy ending massages at a day spa in order to make ends meet after her out-of-work husband leaves her. The show debuted last month to 2.8 million viewers and become the network’s most-watched series premiere since Drop Dead Diva in 2009. The series costars Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother, a hair stylist who’s been married multiple times, and Colin Egglesfield as Riley’s hot, helpful brother-in-law, who in Sunday’s episode lost his construction job for punching his boss after he made a lewd comment about Riley.
Posted May 7 2012 — 2:45 PM EDT
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist
- Cynthia Robinson, Sly and the Family Stone co-founder, dies at 69
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Keke Palmer, and more hand jive in 'Grease: Live' First Look
- This is what the guy who voiced Arnold in 'Hey Arnold' looks like now