Lifetime has renewed its saucy Jennifer Love Hewitt soap The Client List, ordering 15 episodes for 2013. Hewitt stars as Riley, a Texas mother of two who resorts to giving happy ending massages at a day spa in order to make ends meet after her out-of-work husband leaves her. The show debuted last month to 2.8 million viewers and become the network’s most-watched series premiere since Drop Dead Diva in 2009. The series costars Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother, a hair stylist who’s been married multiple times, and Colin Egglesfield as Riley’s hot, helpful brother-in-law, who in Sunday’s episode lost his construction job for punching his boss after he made a lewd comment about Riley.
Posted May 7 2012 — 2:45 PM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'