Lifetime has renewed its saucy Jennifer Love Hewitt soap The Client List, ordering 15 episodes for 2013. Hewitt stars as Riley, a Texas mother of two who resorts to giving happy ending massages at a day spa in order to make ends meet after her out-of-work husband leaves her. The show debuted last month to 2.8 million viewers and become the network’s most-watched series premiere since Drop Dead Diva in 2009. The series costars Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother, a hair stylist who’s been married multiple times, and Colin Egglesfield as Riley’s hot, helpful brother-in-law, who in Sunday’s episode lost his construction job for punching his boss after he made a lewd comment about Riley.
Posted May 7 2012 — 2:45 PM EDT
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, blasts new documentary as a 'slur upon her'
- Brian K. Vaughan to write issue of 'The Walking Dead'
- Obama invites The Black Keys to play at the White House
- Box office preview: 'Magic Mike XXL' faces off against 'Terminator Genisys'
- Melissa Benoist talks goals for 'Supergirl': 'not a trite or a shallow depiction'
- Trevor Noah was in an inconvenient place when he got the Daily Show news
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie