Lifetime has renewed its saucy Jennifer Love Hewitt soap The Client List, ordering 15 episodes for 2013. Hewitt stars as Riley, a Texas mother of two who resorts to giving happy ending massages at a day spa in order to make ends meet after her out-of-work husband leaves her. The show debuted last month to 2.8 million viewers and become the network’s most-watched series premiere since Drop Dead Diva in 2009. The series costars Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother, a hair stylist who’s been married multiple times, and Colin Egglesfield as Riley’s hot, helpful brother-in-law, who in Sunday’s episode lost his construction job for punching his boss after he made a lewd comment about Riley.
Posted May 7 2012 — 2:45 PM EDT
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75