Jake Owen married his girlfriend Lacey Buchanan this weekend, reports People. The country star met Buchanan when she appeared in his video for “8 Second Ride,” and they started dating when she returned to star in the clip for his hit “Barefoot Blue Jean Night.” They married over the weekend in a family-only oceanside affair in Owen’s hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., where Owen proposed to Buchanan last month. Owen told People the sunrise ceremony was “symbolic of the dawn of a new day and starting our new life together.”
Posted May 7 2012 — 11:39 AM EDT
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'