It’s been a challenging year for the folks at Dunder-Mifflin, and tomorrow on the season finale of The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.), they will weather more corporate upheaval as the enigmatic boss Robert California (James Spader) bids farewell. But there is a certain man who’s desperate to be welcomed back into the paper fold, and that certain man is… nope, not Michael Scott, keep guessing…. yes, it’s the exiled Andy (Ed Helms)! Can he work his way up from the very bottom? He’s sure as heck going to put on a janitor’s outfit and try, as you will see in this scene from the episode.
Posted May 9 2012 — 1:24 PM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good