It’s been a challenging year for the folks at Dunder-Mifflin, and tomorrow on the season finale of The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.), they will weather more corporate upheaval as the enigmatic boss Robert California (James Spader) bids farewell. But there is a certain man who’s desperate to be welcomed back into the paper fold, and that certain man is… nope, not Michael Scott, keep guessing…. yes, it’s the exiled Andy (Ed Helms)! Can he work his way up from the very bottom? He’s sure as heck going to put on a janitor’s outfit and try, as you will see in this scene from the episode.
Posted May 9 2012 — 1:24 PM EDT
- Fábio Moon and Gabriel Bá preview new graphic novel 'Two Brothers'
- Demi Lovato urges for mental health reform following Oregon shooting
- Rooney Mara on the Tiger Lily casting controversy in 'Pan': ‘It wasn’t great’
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' season 1: Exclusive Blu-ray and DVD release details
- See the new trailer for Bryan Cranston's 'Trumbo'
- Joanna Newsom announces North American leg of 'Divers' tour
- Young Uhtred storms into battle in 'The Last Kingdom' first-look clip