It’s been a challenging year for the folks at Dunder-Mifflin, and tomorrow on the season finale of The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.), they will weather more corporate upheaval as the enigmatic boss Robert California (James Spader) bids farewell. But there is a certain man who’s desperate to be welcomed back into the paper fold, and that certain man is… nope, not Michael Scott, keep guessing…. yes, it’s the exiled Andy (Ed Helms)! Can he work his way up from the very bottom? He’s sure as heck going to put on a janitor’s outfit and try, as you will see in this scene from the episode.
Posted May 9 2012 — 1:24 PM EDT
- Abbi Jacobson explains what would be in Donald Trump's bag
- How Tove Lo became the wildest, darkest, freakiest new force in pop
- Exclusive clip: Adore Delano breaks down on 'Drag Race All Stars' reunion
- 'You're the Worst': Allan McLeod and Todd Robert Anderson on road trips
- Niall Horan would spend his last night on earth with Ellie Goulding
- Alex Trebek rapped Drake's 'Jumpman' on 'Jeopardy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant