Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!