Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Posted May 11 2012 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 9 little-known facts about Rihanna's first album
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!