Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Posted May 11 2012 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Jesse McCartney admits he's 'not a computer person,' carpools with 'Young & Hungry' co-star
- Bill Paxton talks 'Texas Rising': 'I believe I was born to play Sam Houston'
- Arya ready? 'Game of Thrones' fave Maisie Williams on life as wildest woman in Westeros
- Herman Wouk to release memoir in honor of 100th birthday
- Billy Eichner and Martin Short yell at strangers—for a good cause
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': A first look at the Netflix revival with Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler and Elizabeth Banks
- Watch Weird Al portray Jesus Christ in a silent film
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!