Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Posted May 11 2012 — 10:00 AM EDT
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!