Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Posted May 11 2012 — 10:00 AM EDT
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- Spring King is first band played on Apple Music's Beats 1: 'We had no idea'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!