Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Posted May 11 2012 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'
- Whoopi Goldberg and Jimmy Fallon played Nelly and Jeff Daniels in Pictionary
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication