They don’t call her the Queen of Mean for nothing, people. Lisa Lampanelli may have berated poor Dayana Mendoza on a regular basis during this season of The Celebrity Apprentice, but perhaps the notorious roaster was just using that as a warm-up for her main event. And that main event occurs this Sunday evening during The Celebrity Apprentice finale when she performs at Arsenio Hall’s big charity event. Will she keep it clean? HELL NO! In this exclusive clip, Lisa does not hold back when she addresses topics such as Clay Aiken’s sexuality and Donald Trump’s oh-so-unique hairline. How far will she go? And how will Clay and Trump — who are both standing right there — react? Click on the video player below to see for yourself. And for more Celebrity Apprentice news and views, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, blasts new documentary as a 'slur upon her'
- Brian K. Vaughan to write issue of 'The Walking Dead'
- Obama invites The Black Keys to play at the White House
- Box office preview: 'Magic Mike XXL' faces off against 'Terminator Genisys'
- Melissa Benoist talks goals for 'Supergirl': 'not a trite or a shallow depiction'
- Trevor Noah was in an inconvenient place when he got the Daily Show news
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie