They don’t call her the Queen of Mean for nothing, people. Lisa Lampanelli may have berated poor Dayana Mendoza on a regular basis during this season of The Celebrity Apprentice, but perhaps the notorious roaster was just using that as a warm-up for her main event. And that main event occurs this Sunday evening during The Celebrity Apprentice finale when she performs at Arsenio Hall’s big charity event. Will she keep it clean? HELL NO! In this exclusive clip, Lisa does not hold back when she addresses topics such as Clay Aiken’s sexuality and Donald Trump’s oh-so-unique hairline. How far will she go? And how will Clay and Trump — who are both standing right there — react? Click on the video player below to see for yourself. And for more Celebrity Apprentice news and views, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
- Goldie Hawn in talks to play Amy Schumer’s mother in upcoming comedy
- 'Deadpool' creators tease two post-credits scenes
- 'Supernatural' dominates EW's Fanuary bracket with most votes
- Samantha Bee's 5 best 'Daily Show' moments
- Pixies preview new music in video teaser
- Hugh Jackman reveals he's been treated again for skin cancer
- 'Quantico' exclusive first look: Meet the three new NATs