They don’t call her the Queen of Mean for nothing, people. Lisa Lampanelli may have berated poor Dayana Mendoza on a regular basis during this season of The Celebrity Apprentice, but perhaps the notorious roaster was just using that as a warm-up for her main event. And that main event occurs this Sunday evening during The Celebrity Apprentice finale when she performs at Arsenio Hall’s big charity event. Will she keep it clean? HELL NO! In this exclusive clip, Lisa does not hold back when she addresses topics such as Clay Aiken’s sexuality and Donald Trump’s oh-so-unique hairline. How far will she go? And how will Clay and Trump — who are both standing right there — react? Click on the video player below to see for yourself. And for more Celebrity Apprentice news and views, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'