Question: How many bears could Ron Swanson wrestle? Answer: All of them. But how many brown bears would semi-immortal Nick Offerman wrestle if it would guarantee that his beloved Cubbies would finally win a World Series? It’s one of the many deep questions answered in New Era’s new rivalry ad with Offerman and White Sox fan, Craig Robinson. To summarize, this is how far Offerman is willing to go: ride a saddled pig to Lake Michigan in December, naked, completely shaved, with Wieners Circle chardogs as fingers. Hmmm… those chardog fingers would be a liability against the bears. Watch the latest clip below.
- Why Tidal's success (or failure) doesn't matter
- Celebrities express their support for Bruce Jenner
- Harry Styles will leave One Direction next, says Lance Bass
- Lena Dunham discusses sexual assault in powerful speech on feminism
- Kim Kardashian writes essay about her Armenian pilgrimage for TIME
- Entertainment Geekly: How pro-franchise optimism is changing Hollywood's approach to sequels
- Chris Pratt talks Nick Offerman, Anna Faris, Star-Lord in Reddit AMA