Question: How many bears could Ron Swanson wrestle? Answer: All of them. But how many brown bears would semi-immortal Nick Offerman wrestle if it would guarantee that his beloved Cubbies would finally win a World Series? It’s one of the many deep questions answered in New Era’s new rivalry ad with Offerman and White Sox fan, Craig Robinson. To summarize, this is how far Offerman is willing to go: ride a saddled pig to Lake Michigan in December, naked, completely shaved, with Wieners Circle chardogs as fingers. Hmmm… those chardog fingers would be a liability against the bears. Watch the latest clip below.
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'