Question: How many bears could Ron Swanson wrestle? Answer: All of them. But how many brown bears would semi-immortal Nick Offerman wrestle if it would guarantee that his beloved Cubbies would finally win a World Series? It’s one of the many deep questions answered in New Era’s new rivalry ad with Offerman and White Sox fan, Craig Robinson. To summarize, this is how far Offerman is willing to go: ride a saddled pig to Lake Michigan in December, naked, completely shaved, with Wieners Circle chardogs as fingers. Hmmm… those chardog fingers would be a liability against the bears. Watch the latest clip below.
Posted May 18 2012 — 12:53 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters