Question: How many bears could Ron Swanson wrestle? Answer: All of them. But how many brown bears would semi-immortal Nick Offerman wrestle if it would guarantee that his beloved Cubbies would finally win a World Series? It’s one of the many deep questions answered in New Era’s new rivalry ad with Offerman and White Sox fan, Craig Robinson. To summarize, this is how far Offerman is willing to go: ride a saddled pig to Lake Michigan in December, naked, completely shaved, with Wieners Circle chardogs as fingers. Hmmm… those chardog fingers would be a liability against the bears. Watch the latest clip below.
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!