As if his company’s IPO wasn’t enough big news for one week, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg got married on Saturday as well. Zuckerberg, 28, and his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla Chan, 27, told friends they would be attending a party in Palo Alto, Calif., to celebrate Chan’s recent graduation from medical school, but surprised attendees by telling them that the pair would be marrying instead. Zuckerberg posted the news on his Facebook timeline; the post has over 750,000 likes and counting.
Posted May 20 2012 — 10:41 AM EDT
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'