As if his company’s IPO wasn’t enough big news for one week, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg got married on Saturday as well. Zuckerberg, 28, and his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla Chan, 27, told friends they would be attending a party in Palo Alto, Calif., to celebrate Chan’s recent graduation from medical school, but surprised attendees by telling them that the pair would be marrying instead. Zuckerberg posted the news on his Facebook timeline; the post has over 750,000 likes and counting.
Posted May 20 2012 — 10:41 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?