As if his company’s IPO wasn’t enough big news for one week, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg got married on Saturday as well. Zuckerberg, 28, and his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla Chan, 27, told friends they would be attending a party in Palo Alto, Calif., to celebrate Chan’s recent graduation from medical school, but surprised attendees by telling them that the pair would be marrying instead. Zuckerberg posted the news on his Facebook timeline; the post has over 750,000 likes and counting.
Posted May 20 2012 — 10:41 AM EDT
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week