If there is a marketing team that has more fun than the folks who have to push True Blood, we have not met them. The latest promo is a montage of red-eyed characters weeping, telling us “Don’t cry… It’s back” on June 10. Bill wins the award for best blood tears, while Russell takes the prize for most melodramatic (with Franklin coming in a close second). Watch it below.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 8 'funny' stories from the 'Goodfellas' reunion