If there is a marketing team that has more fun than the folks who have to push True Blood, we have not met them. The latest promo is a montage of red-eyed characters weeping, telling us “Don’t cry… It’s back” on June 10. Bill wins the award for best blood tears, while Russell takes the prize for most melodramatic (with Franklin coming in a close second). Watch it below.
Posted May 21 2012 — 12:15 PM EDT
- Warren Beatty's 'Rules Don't Apply' to premiere at AFI Fest opening night
- 'Hamilton': Watch 13 of the best #Ham4Ham performances
- Barb from 'Stranger Things' to join Archie reboot 'Riverdale'
- Jimmy Eat World share soaring new rock song, 'Sure and Certain'
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening