If there is a marketing team that has more fun than the folks who have to push True Blood, we have not met them. The latest promo is a montage of red-eyed characters weeping, telling us “Don’t cry… It’s back” on June 10. Bill wins the award for best blood tears, while Russell takes the prize for most melodramatic (with Franklin coming in a close second). Watch it below.
Posted May 21 2012 — 12:15 PM EDT
- Tracy Morgan's first TV interview since car accident to air on 'Today'
- See the cover and an excerpt from Michael Buckley's 'Raging Sea,' book two in the Undertow Trilogy
- Mizgin ditches an ex in 'If I Said I'm In Love (Suicide)' video -- exclusive
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding