If there is a marketing team that has more fun than the folks who have to push True Blood, we have not met them. The latest promo is a montage of red-eyed characters weeping, telling us “Don’t cry… It’s back” on June 10. Bill wins the award for best blood tears, while Russell takes the prize for most melodramatic (with Franklin coming in a close second). Watch it below.
Posted May 21 2012 — 12:15 PM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat