A new interview with Emmy-winning actor Jim Parsons has officially revealed that he is gay. The New York Times’ profile of the Big Bang Theory star mentions Parsons’ sexuality near the end of the article. The profile also reveals that he has been in a relationship for 10 years. Parsons played a gay activist in Broadway’s revival of The Normal Heart last year; he is scheduled to reprise the role in Ryan Murphy’s upcoming film adaptation of the play. Parsons will star in a Broadway revival of Harvey this summer.
Posted May 23 2012 — 3:05 PM EDT
- See the first look at 'Allegiant Collector's Edition'
- Amy’s feelings for Karma are back in 'Faking It' midseason trailer – exclusive
- YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley dies of natural causes
- Mapping all the pop culture references in the 'Gilmore Girls' pilot
- 'Heroes' alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on 'Rosewood'
- Oliver and Felicity get cozy in bed in new 'Arrow' sneak peek
- Swedish crime author Henning Mankell dead at 67