”It blew my mind. I think I was in fourth grade, and it just really flipped on that musical switch. I know everyone’s gonna be like, ‘What the hell?’ But whatever, they’re quirky and they’re awesome.”
Posted May 25 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'