It’s hard to imagine Victoria Grayson having a garage sale, but members of the luxury flash-sale site Gilt Home recently had the chance to add a little Revenge-style drama to their decor. Among the offerings: a $2,395 printed linen settee (below) inspired by the elegant appointments of the Grayson manse (above), and the actual porch swing from Emily Thorne’s shabby-chic Hamptons beach house, which was snapped up for $1,200 just four minutes after the sale launched. (The show’s production team will decide how to account for the disappearance of the prop when the second season begins filming in late summer.) And Gilt isn’t the only game in town. Following the success of its movie-set sales featuring items from Jane Eyre, One Day, and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, shopping site One Kings Lane has plans for an event timed to the fall 2012 release of Anna Karenina (starring Keira Knightley and Jude Law). ”We chose everything from antique chairs to handcrafted alphabet blocks that Anna played with as a child,” says Andrea Stanford, the site’s vice president of merchandising, who visited the film’s U.K. set to help select items for the collection. ”It’s movie memorabilia you can actually use.”
Posted May 25 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday