On May 23, a man named Isaac pulled off an elaborate “lip-dub proposal” set to Bruno Mars’ “Marry You” that involved roughly 60 friends and family members, and, presumably, the closing down of one street. No pressure, Amy! (Spoiler alert: She said “yes.”) Watch it below.
Posted May 26 2012 — 4:56 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories