On May 23, a man named Isaac pulled off an elaborate “lip-dub proposal” set to Bruno Mars’ “Marry You” that involved roughly 60 friends and family members, and, presumably, the closing down of one street. No pressure, Amy! (Spoiler alert: She said “yes.”) Watch it below.
Posted May 26 2012 — 4:56 PM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages