On May 23, a man named Isaac pulled off an elaborate “lip-dub proposal” set to Bruno Mars’ “Marry You” that involved roughly 60 friends and family members, and, presumably, the closing down of one street. No pressure, Amy! (Spoiler alert: She said “yes.”) Watch it below.
Posted May 26 2012 — 4:56 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters