“A 3,000-year-old vampire wants to suck my blood… Must be Thursday!” Actually, Sookie, it’s more like Sunday, June 10, when True Blood finally returns. The second trailer for season 5 (watch it below) shows more of the drama that will unfold when Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare) is back from his cement grave. One thing is for certain: There will be blood. (The shots of Hoyt and Chris Meloni’s Roman, leader of the Authority, are currently tied for best splatter.)
Posted May 28 2012 — 3:17 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony